Over the past years our company has been growing steadily. So much so that we are constantly looking for new colleagues. Are you an experienced web developer and would you like to push your boundaries? Katana PIM offers you an inspiring and informal workplace in the one of the most beautiful parts of Leiden.
With 17 years of experience in the e-commerce industry, Katana PIM is a company with the ambition to keep growing internationally. With a experienced team of full-stack and pure backend developers, we have built our own scalable platforms: Katana Commerce and Katana PIM. Both platforms serve customers in the B2B and B2C market, where our strength lies in speed, security and flexibility. Examples of customers are such brands as Fashioncheque, Chrysal International, BAM Wonen, Galoha, Vepa Bins, Little Dutch and many more.
In addition to developing Katana Commerce and Katana PIM, we also offer expertise on the optimal integration between marketing, online sales and order processing.
We develop based on SCRUM and work with C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL, and React.
You will work as a C# .Net developer in an experienced agile team where your initiative is appreciated and expected.
- You understand the operation of HTML5 and LESS/SASS and can use this within an existing project
- You have experience with WebPack and can set up and maintain such an environment.
- Knows tools such as NPM and Gulp well
- You understand Typescript and can apply it.
- You have a passion for design and UX/UI
- Agile Scrum working method is familiar to you
- Good communication skills
- You enjoy being responsible for your own tasks and are also a real team player.
- You enjoy developing and discovering new techniques.
- You are familiar with version control
- Experience with e-commerce is an advantage
- knowledge of Docker and selenium C# testing is an advantage
- A varied job in an enthusiastic and experienced team
- Space and responsibility to organise your own time
- Working for internationally recognizable brands
- All of our systems are hosted on our own servers, managed in-house by our team.
- A workplace in a historic building in the centre of Leiden
- Room to deploy new initiatives
- Hypermodern and ergonomic furniture
- An optimal workplace with a powerful computer and multiple monitors
- A dartboard, super-fast wifi, a pub quiz team, an extensive lunch, chair massages, fresh fruit, delicious coffee from freshly ground beans and much much more
We live our core values everyday at Katana and make sure our team members and our clients feel right at home!
We're always ready to learn something new. At Katana PIM, we believe in keeping smart and constantly extending our knowledge, wherever we can!
We believe that people do their best when they have the freedom to do their jobs the way they want to. We value independence and flexibility at work!
We want to make sure everyone feels welcome and appreciated—whether it's a member on our team or a client. We're here to support everyone!
All work and no play makes life dull. At Katana PIM, we encourage and support our team members to pursue their hobbies and passions—whether it is board games, cooking or kitesurfing! We like to keep it balanced.