Over the past years our company has been growing steadily. So much so that we are constantly looking for new colleagues. Are you an experienced web developer and would you like to push your boundaries? Katana PIM offers you an inspiring and informal workplace in the one of the most beautiful parts of Leiden.
With 17 years of experience in the e-commerce industry, Katana PIM is a company with the ambition to keep growing internationally. With a experienced team of full-stack and pure backend developers, we have built our own scalable platforms: Katana Commerce and Katana PIM. Both platforms serve customers in the B2B and B2C market, where our strength lies in speed, security and flexibility. Examples of customers are such brands as Fashioncheque, Chrysal International, BAM Wonen, Galoha, Vepa Bins, Little Dutch and many more.
In addition to developing Katana Commerce and Katana PIM, we also offer expertise on the optimal integration between marketing, online sales and order processing.
We develop based on SCRUM and work with C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL, and React.
You will work as a C# .Net developer in an experienced agile team where your initiative is appreciated and expected.
In order to fill the vacancy for DevOps engineer, we think it is important that you have the following qualities:
- You have experience with web hosting, monitoring and network infrastructure
- Managing both Windows and Linux servers is no problem for you
- You are familiar with commonly used scripting languages such as python, bash or powershell
- You have experience automating system administration
- You preferably have a relevant HBO education
- Experience with Docker and cloud services is an advantage
- Experience with Site24x7 and / or OpServer is an advantage
- You have good communication skills and speak excellent English
- You like to keep yourself informed about the latest developments in your field
In order to realize our ambitions, we are looking for a DevOps engineer who can further strengthen our technical team by helping to scale our product, automate management tasks and configure servers, networks and (monitoring) tools. You will be part of our server team and work closely with the development teams and our server- and database administrators.
- Automating existing management tasks, such as rolling out new IIS environments for clients and renewing SSL certificates on both IIS and HaProxy.
- Configuring and managing our monitoring tools, mainly Site24x7 and OpServer
- Configuring servers and cloud services, including Google Business and Office365
- Monitoring our systems and resolving alerts
- Working on a scalable SaaS solution, where we want to make our own e-commerce system even more manageable
- Work with dozens of servers, and hundreds of databases and websites!
Our tech stack
- .NET Framework and soon .NET Core
- Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, ElasticSearch (ELK), IIS, HaProxy
- A combination of Windows and Linux servers
- A varied job in an enthusiastic and experienced team
- Space and responsibility to organise your own time
- Working for internationally recognizable brands
- All of our systems are hosted on our own servers, managed in-house by our team.
- A workplace in a historic building in the centre of Leiden
- Room to deploy new initiatives
- Hypermodern and ergonomic furniture
- An optimal workplace with a powerful computer and multiple monitors
- A dartboard, super-fast wifi, a pub quiz team, an extensive lunch, chair massages, fresh fruit, delicious coffee from freshly ground beans and much much more
We live our core values everyday at Katana and make sure our team members and our clients feel right at home!
We're always ready to learn something new. At Katana PIM, we believe in keeping smart and constantly extending our knowledge, wherever we can!
We believe that people do their best when they have the freedom to do their jobs the way they want to. We value independence and flexibility at work!
We want to make sure everyone feels welcome and appreciated—whether it's a member on our team or a client. We're here to support everyone!
All work and no play makes life dull. At Katana PIM, we encourage and support our team members to pursue their hobbies and passions—whether it is board games, cooking or kitesurfing! We like to keep it balanced.