Over the past years our company has been growing steadily. So much so that we are constantly looking for new colleagues. Are you an experienced web developer and would you like to push your boundaries? Katana PIM offers you an inspiring and informal workplace in the one of the most beautiful parts of Leiden.
With 17 years of experience in the e-commerce industry, Katana PIM is a company with the ambition to keep growing internationally. With a experienced team of full-stack and pure backend developers, we have built our own scalable platforms: Katana Commerce and Katana PIM. Both platforms serve customers in the B2B and B2C market, where our strength lies in speed, security and flexibility. Examples of customers are such brands as Fashioncheque, Chrysal International, BAM Wonen, Galoha, Vepa Bins, Little Dutch and many more.
In addition to developing Katana Commerce and Katana PIM, we also offer expertise on the optimal integration between marketing, online sales and order processing.
We develop based on SCRUM and work with C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL, and React.
You will work as a C# .Net developer in an experienced agile team where your initiative is appreciated and expected.
For our fast growing platform Katana PIM we are looking for a PIM onboarding specialist! Do you enjoy connecting new customers quickly and smoothly, are you handy with internet and software applications? And do you prefer a broad and varied range of tasks? Then we are looking for you!
Our Katana PIM system has been developed in-house and contains a range of functionalities for managing products for our customers' business operations. You can think of importing and exporting product lists, but also of configuring workflows for enriching product information. In addition, it provides an API, used to link other systems to the Katana PIM catalogue.
After the contracts have been signed with our sales department, the customer will be transferred and you will take care of the further onboarding process. You will be in regular contact with the customer, and together with our project managers and our developers, you will make sure that the roll-out to a customer runs smoothly.
You ensure that the system is configured, tested and delivered according to scope. For small customers, this usually starts with setting up the product import module. For larger customers, a link will first be made with an ERP. Next, you will help customers set up their accounts and configure a suitable workflow.
After that, you will keep a close eye on whether everything is running properly and you will check, for example, whether the product data ends up properly in the customer's systems. Once everything is running satisfactorily, you support the client with questions about the use of Katana PIM.
- You have an HBO level of work and thinking.
- You are familiar with data formats such as XML, CSV and JSON.
- You are smart, proactive and able to switch between different activities and customer projects.
- You have an affinity with technology and know how the internet works.
- You speak and write both English and Dutch, and preferably one other language.
- You enjoy communicating with customers and are a team player.
- You can work on different projects in a well-organized way.
- Our clients do not all have the same knowledge of technology, so you are able to adapt your story to the level of knowledge of the client.
- You are able to quickly analyse customer issues and determine which colleague can best solve a problem.
- You like to work on improving our documentation (including videos and our wiki) to make the onboarding process easier and easier.
- You are interested in e-commerce and would like to learn more about it.
- A varied job in an enthusiastic and experienced team
- Space and responsibility to organise your own time
- Working for internationally recognizable brands
- All of our systems are hosted on our own servers, managed in-house by our team.
- A workplace in a historic building in the centre of Leiden
- Room to deploy new initiatives
- Hypermodern and ergonomic furniture
- An optimal workplace with a powerful computer and multiple monitors
- A dartboard, super-fast wifi, a pub quiz team, an extensive lunch, chair massages, fresh fruit, delicious coffee from freshly ground beans and much much more
We live our core values everyday at Katana and make sure our team members and our clients feel right at home!
We're always ready to learn something new. At Katana PIM, we believe in keeping smart and constantly extending our knowledge, wherever we can!
We believe that people do their best when they have the freedom to do their jobs the way they want to. We value independence and flexibility at work!
We want to make sure everyone feels welcome and appreciated—whether it's a member on our team or a client. We're here to support everyone!
All work and no play makes life dull. At Katana PIM, we encourage and support our team members to pursue their hobbies and passions—whether it is board games, cooking or kitesurfing! We like to keep it balanced.